Saturday, May 30, 2009

MamaLittleHelper or Amby Baby Motion Bed or Miyo Baby Hammock or Kanoe or Hushamok? - What are the differences?

Detail MamaLittleHelper Amby Baby Miyo Baby Kanoe Hushkamok
Retail Price Basic Package $ 109.99 $249.99 $159.99
Without the Stand
$ 290.00 $ 379.00
Price Comes with Stand Yes Yes No No Yes
Comes with Travel Bag Yes Yes No No Yes
JPMA Certification In process Yes
N/A Yes
Waranty 1 year 1 year 5 years No info No info
Organic No No No Yes Yes
Number of different colors 5 3 2 4 5
Ability to elevate for reflux Yes Yes No No No
Comes with Mattress Yes Yes

Yes


No Yes
Note: The information below is collected base on a researched and not by the respective company. These are what we found out from the respective company's website information.

Well, I bet a lot of you are curious as to what is the difference between the Amby Baby, Miyo Baby and the MamaLittleHelper Baby Hammock?
Basically, they all serves one purpose, which is to help your baby sleep better, especially those who has acid reflux, colicky, short nappers, etc. So, what is the biggest difference? Is it quality or what it is? In this current economy, we understand that every penny counts. That is why I made sure that our product is affordable because for some parents, this is a necessity. But then, some may then wonder about the quality. I can assure you that our quality is nothing less than the other baby hammocks out there. Check out the research that we did.

The answer: MamaLittleHelper Baby Hammock!

You can see that with the price that you are paying, you still get everything
that you need with great quality. Also, please be rest assured about the safety, we have already submitted our product for the JPMA testing, so, please be assured that we are doing everything we can do make sure that you will be 100% satisfied with our product. Now, in the comparison, where does it say about Quality and Satisfied buyers? Please see below, actual emails from customers that have purchased them from us.

From a buyer that was so happy and now would love to purchase the computerized baby hammock:

Hello. I purchased my daughter the hammock September 29th I think of last year and we have been sooo pleased with it. Little Alex will not sleep in anything but her little hammock. It is so easy for it to be taken down and put back up when she comes here to grandmas house!! I just wish everyoe knew how wonderful your little beds are. As it turned out she was like her mama as I figured she would be and has had awful collick as well as gastric reflux that is treated with meds. however I know from my own experience of being a nurse that she would never have rested as well if she had not had the little hammock bed. If I can ever advertise for you let me know!! I have sent many people to your site for their babies too! So glad to see you doing so well with them. Was wondering how much the automated thingy is separate since we already have the bed. Thanks and continued blessings in your venture!Sherrie Fry

From a customer who later came back for another one:

Hi Laura! This is Heather Zipperer & the hammock is a smashing success! Julia slept the whole night! First night doing that! I have another family member that would like to purchase a hammock too...she just needs to pick-out the color she wants. Will I be able to get that hammock at the same price? Also I was wondering if you gave any thought to letting me purchase future hammocks at a wholesale cost and selling them to people around my area? I would never sell online. I just would like to be able to promote this healthier alternative to a crib to anyone who would want to purchase one. I know when I'm at my vacation home this summer that there are going to be people stopping by all the time asking what Julia is sleeping in (it's in a large gated vacation community where everyone drives around in golf carts to visit neighbors. I would love to have some hammocks there so that I could sell them on the spot. Either way I still would like to purchase another one. Sincerely, Heather
I feel like I could make a huge difference in the lives of many parents & their babies! I would never consider selling these if I wasn't 100% convinced that this hammock does what it claims to do. I am convinced that this should be out-selling cribs...but Americans have been raised to believe that the bassinet and then crib is the only way for a baby/child to sleep in. I also think Americans can be close minded until someone shows them firsthand that there is another and more healthier alternative for a newborn/baby/toddler to sleep! So I am very excited that you are considering letting me work under you. I would be so proud to sell these. Well I've babbled enough. I hope your son is okay! We are a family of nurses so if you ever have any ?'s that you would like to ask me feel free. I worked in labor/delivery for over 3 yrs. Unfortunately I was in a terrible car accident and had to give up nursing. That's a whole other story. Take care! Heather

From other buyers:
* a life saver - now we sleep - in perfect condition!!!
* super fast transaction. My Baby finally sleeps now.

* Yeah!!!Super fast transaction! Great product!

* My baby sleeps all night! great customer service.

* super fast shipping. great product awesome quality
* This hammock is VERY good quality.
* Great seller...Quality item...A++++++

* Thank You! I love my purchase!Ship time was quick, quality is great!!

* Easy to work with. A+Fast shipping!-quality product-just as described-thks thks thks!!!!!

* INCREDIBLE! This hammock saved my cousin from sleepless nights w/his newborn!

No comments: