Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feedbacks from Customers on MamaLittleHelper's Baby Hammock

So, some of you have been asking for review or feedbacks from our customers. Here it is.

Please feel free to contact me for any other questions at info@mamalittlehelper.com or please call us at 972-821-1422. If there is no answer, please leave us a message and I shall get back to you as soon as I can.

Dear mamalittlehelper,

Hi Laura! This is Heather Z & the hammock is a smashing success! Julia slept the whole night! First night doing that! I have another family member that would like to purchase a hammock too...she just needs to pick-out the color she wants. Will I be able to get that hammock at the same price? Also I was wondering if you gave any thought to letting me purchase future hammocks at a wholesale cost and selling them to people around my area? I would never sell online. I just would like to be able to promote this healthier alternative to a crib to anyone who would want to purchase one. I know when I'm at my vacation home this summer that there are going to be people stopping by all the time asking what Julia is sleeping in (it's in a large gated vacation community where everyone drives around in golf carts to visit neighbors. I would love to have some hammocks there so that I could sell them on the spot. Either way I still would like to purchase another one. Sincerely, Heather

She came back after I replied to her:
Dear mamalittlehelper,

I feel like I could make a huge difference in the lives of many parents & their babies! I would never consider selling these if I wasn't 100% convinced that this hammock does what it claims to do. I am convinced that this should be out-selling cribs...but Americans have been raised to believe that the bassinet and then crib is the only way for a baby/child to sleep in. I also think Americans can be close minded until someone shows them firsthand that there is another and more healthier alternative for a newborn/baby/toddler to sleep! So I am very excited that you are considering letting me work under you. I would be so proud to sell these. Well I've babbled enough. I hope your son is okay! We are a family of nurses so if you ever have any ?'s that you would like to ask me feel free. I worked in labor/delivery for over 3 yrs. Unfortunately I was in a terrible car accident and had to give up nursing. That's a whole other story. Take care! Heather Z

Here is a local customer who happens to be a birthing instructor, she was pregnant with her 3rd baby and she loved the idea of this hammock.

From: Marianne E <******@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:27 PM
To: mamalittlehelper@mamalittlehelper.com
Subject: re: I would like to purchase a hammock


Dear Laura,

Thanks for the speedy response and the personal attention. I am excited to purchase my baby's bed from you.
I do teach at a hospital and also teach privately for a birthing center. I am somewhat restricted to what I can officially endorse, but I can definitely give parents ideas because getting their babies to sleep is one of the biggest concerns they express. I am also a massage therapist and will be doing a fair amount of infant massage and that is another opportunity to give them ideas on how to calm and soothe with the hammock beds. Also, I see that you have on your site that you sell cloth diapers. I am trying cloth for the very first time...(I have two other children). So I can mention you that way as well.

Sincerely,
Marianne E
Have a Great Day!

Other short feedback that we've received...

Good evening! The bed was a WINNER at the shower! 2 other moms are pregnant and I am sending them you're site. If you want me to write something besides my raving feedback for your site, let me know!! Love it! Good luck. - Sherrie - GA

**********

HIGH quality product!! better thaN the pic! fantastic seller, great communication - David - OK

**********

such great patient and friendly people!was just as described thanks so very much - Raymond - KS

**********

delivery and response to questions where very prompt, item just as described:) - Elizabeth - TX

**********

super fast transaction. My Baby finally sleeps now. Yeah!!! - Abra - KY

**********

Very very fast delivery and excellent service, the best seller I met so far. - Lucas - TX

**********

thank you, baby's first day home and she's in it!! love it! again, thank you - Teresa - CA

**********

Super fast transaction! Great product! My baby sleeps all night! - Lelan - AR

**********

It is just as I viewed it! I am very happy with my item and mamalittlelelper!THX - Kristin - Alberta, Canada

**********

A God's send! put baby in it and started bouncing, asleep in 5 minutes! (Buyer came back to get the portable automated unit)

baby n it right now sleeping. miracle item! - Nicole - GA

***********

Thank U, my baby girl loves this hammock - Melissa - VA

************

super fast shipping and my grandson went right to sleep A+ buying another one ty - Ralph - NC

************

I am so pleased with the baby hammock I am about to order 2 more . - Troy & Nikki - TX

************

daughter loves it. thanks - Frana - NM

************

thanx! Helped my baby sleep much better! (Portable Automatic Hammock Unit) - Jennifer - AL

*************

mama & baby both love it, great shipping, would recommend buying from - Josh - UT

**************

thank you very much!excellant fast shipping& tracking and the hammock is awsome! (Computerized Baby Hammock) - Deborah, NY

**************

WONDERFUL PRODUCT RECOMMEND TO ALL! GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH FAST SHIPPING A++ - Stacy - IN

***************

Our families 3rd purchase from this seller. That says it all! These are awesome!

Very happy again with our 2nd family purchase from this seller :o)

INCREDIBLE! This hammock saved my cousin from sleepless nights w/his newborn! - Heather - NC

*************

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! NOT ENOUGH SPACE TO WRITE ALL I WANT TO SAY. THANKS - Linda - NC

No comments: